Saturday, May 30, 2009

One Month Anniversary Dinner

While the above pictured meal does not epitomize the typical anniversary dinner which most might envision, our one month anniversary could not have been more perfect. Reheated stew on our handy little JetBoil composed the menu. What says "I love you" more than ham and white bean soup?! Hey, it's hearty, it's real. This porch wrapped around the adorable home we stayed in while visiting the sleepy town of Dunsmuir, CA. A perfect ending to our day.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Hey Emilie!! I hope married life is going great for you guys! It was so good to see you at your wedding, I wish we had more time to catch up! Keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I freaking love you! Good to see you doing so good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum. I have really low food standards so I take no qualms with cold stew. I can't wait to hear about your one year anniversary. Smiley Face.
    Love, David

    ReplyDelete

Followers