Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Greetings from India

Hi everyone! I thought you might enjoy seeing a few pictures from India. I have been here for more than three weeks now I believe. It has been quite an adventure. I am learning more than I could possibly layout in a blog posting.

My BYU professor , Joel Selway, and I, in conjunction with a number of very talented individuals here, conducted a couple experiments to explore why public good (roads, trash collection, health care) are harder to create in ethnically diverse societies.





We finished the experiments this last weekend and now I am spending my last week with a new friend, Jerome Samraj and his family. 




I have already seen some really amazing places. Emilie posted photos of a few below. I'll be sure to put up a few more in the coming days.


Speaking of Emilie, the only sad thing about this trip is that she is not with me. Instead, I have to settle for this: 




Needless to say, I am excited to come home and be with her again. **Sorry for the mushiness.

3 comments:

  1. Michael, why are names/words randomly highlighted here?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the update, and I like the new format. Emilie (and Michael), I have run into the same problem with words being highlighted. It's because when Michael hit spell check those words/names were highlighted as not being in the dictionary. To get rid of them I think all you have to do it go back to the 'post editing' page and re- click the Spell check button. That should turn the feature off and the words will no longer be highlighted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, David! I wish I had time to drop in on some of your adventures. Do they still do the overly patriotic commercials at the beginning of Thai movies?

    ReplyDelete

Followers